Cancellations & Refunds during COVID-19
- A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking. This 20% is 100% refundable should the booking be cancelled with more than 7 days’ notice. If the cancellation notice is within 7 days from the service (except within a 24hr from start time) the 20% will become credit for rebooking within 12 months from the original booking date. If no service is rebooked within the 12 months period, then it has become non-refundable.
- Cancelations on the day of service are non-refundable.
- All cancellations MUST be made by the original hirer in writing via email and confirmed by a Sydney Charter Bus office staff member.
- All bookings made for journeys between 1st December 2021 until 1st March 2022 are eligible for a refund or a credit as noted above.
- Full payment must made at least 7 days prior to service and is 100% refundable for cancellations confirmed 7+ days prior to service. Within 2-7 days’ notice 80% is refundable as per conditions stated above.
- A 100% credit note will be issued for cancellations that are confirmed at least 7 days prior to the journey. The credit must be used within 12 months from the original service date. Expired credit notes are non-refundable.
- Cancellations within 24hrs from the service start time is a 100% cancellation rate.
- All COVID-19 cancellations must come from the venue or organisation and be a registered venue with Service NSW COVID Safe Check-in Business program.st July
Updated: 28 Dec 2021