Wedding Bus Hire
Pre-Wedding & Planning
Other non-restrictive venues: a large luxury coach or two maybe suitable to transport guests in one run.
A lot of wedding ceremony locations such as churches and synagogues are located in busy suburbs and don’t have parking in surrounding streets so the need for a coach or minibus is the solution.
Coaches & Minibuses
- Seat Belts ✅
- Air-Conditioning ✅
- Child Booster Seats ✅
- Window Tint ✅
- AM/FM Radio ✅
- Bus Lane Permitted ✅
- Wheelchair Access ❌
- Onboard Toilet ❌
- Fixed Child Seats ❌
When asking for a quote for your wedding shuttle bus hire Sydney, please make sure you have all relevant information, a rough itinerary outlining your plans, times, and locations. The more information the better. Get your quote in writing, email to us your itinerary and we’ll send you an email quote.
Prior to Booking your Bus:
You will need to do some research at the locations you have in mind for your wedding ceremony and/or reception.
- Is the access road wide enough for a minibus or coach to enter the grounds?
- Does the road have overhanging branches that may prevent a coach from accessing (see our fleet page for vehicle heights and specs)?
- Is there an area for the bus to safely manoeuvre and turn around?
- Does the road have a tonne tare limit (vehicle weight restrictions)?
- Does the road have any restrictions?
- Are there any hairpin bends in the road?
- Will the venue, church or synagogue allow a bus to be parked on its grounds?
- Is the road unsealed, gravel or a dirt road?
- Are there No Stopping Zones where you plan to pick up and drop off?
- The access road maybe quiet and empty on the day you check but consider cars parking along the road and will that affect the bus access?
If you are overseas, interstate or too far away to check the above while you are planning your wedding, ask a friend, use satellite images, call the venue or get as much information off the internet as possible as the last thing you want to happen is having a bus load of wedding guests unable to get to the location because of a road restriction.